The TX114FR is our most popular, please contact us for a FREE Quote
Being able to detect a breach of boundaries to your home can mean quicker reaction time. Having perimeter security can give you this peace of mind. Thus securing your home form the inside out.
Perimeter Security is the protection of the boarders of the property such as walls, gates, fences, beams and surveillance cameras. These devices are used to protect you and your property. Having these perimeter security systems can mean having a safer home and property.
At AA Alarms we provide a wide range of perimeter security devices to help protect your home.
- IDS X Series
- IDS Systems
Infra red strip barrier beams
Selco Infrared Strip Beams are hi-tech solution providing maximum protection while reducing fasle alarms. The ideal perimeter protection for businesses and home, providing peace of mind & early warning.
Selco Infrared Strip Beams can be used indoors and outdoors and are available in various beam configurations, in height, number of beams as well as range. The principle of Infar-red barrier beam is that interrupting any 2 adjacent beams simultaneously for a period of 40 milliseconds will result in an alarm condition when the alarm system is armed.
- Requires 2 adjacent beams to be triggered simultaneously
- Photoelectric infra-red beams, invisible to the intruders
- Difficult to crawl under or jump over
- Can adjust 180 degrees
- Excellent false alarm immunity to rain, fog, white light & RF
- Simple to install, set up in minutes
- Built in buzzer & LED for simple alignment
- Slim line aluminum design, aesthetically pleasing
BX-80N/80NR is an advanced PIR detector which is designed to protect the immediate perimeter of the building. It is developed for the purpose of early warning i.e. before an intruder breaks into the premises.
BX-80N/80NR enhances protection capabilities
When a general-purpose mechanical security system is installed, detectors are usually located inside the building. In order to increase the effectiveness of such a security system, Optex recommends not only securing the inside of the building but also adding protection to the outside areas.
By adding BX-80N/80NR, it detects intruders before entry. This invisible barrier offers the first line of defense to a property's boundary.
- Unique detection range for immediate perimeter of the building
Optex's advanced PIR technology creates a narrow, 24m long detection area that protects wide horizontal areas, such as a building's perimeter.
- Reduced False alarms caused by unwanted light and RFI sources
Patented Double Conductive Shielding Technology helps to reduce false alarms caused by car headlights and reflected sunlight in particular.
- Limited detection range function
The detection range of the BX-80N/80NR can be adjusted to avoid detecting unwanted objects.
- Size judging factor
The BX-80N/80NR only triggers alarm when both upper and lower detection layers detect movement.
- Advanced temperature compensation
- Easily adds on to the existing wireless security system
The BX-80NR with flexible features can be added on to any wireless system which has already been installed. In addition, this unit is effective with transmitters and receivers from all manufactures.
Multi Stabilizer Outdoor Detector
(Voice recording & warning model) (Standard model)
- Reliable short-range detection for external areas
- Ideal for Event Driven CCTV application
- Two detection zones for superior stability
- Any message recordable for each application in any language (VX-402REC only)
VX-402 Offers New Solutions for Outdoor Protection
Voice Recording/ Warning Function (VX-402REC only)
The VX-402REC provides added flexibility to virtually any outdoor application. The advanced voice warning/playback function can be recorded in any language or setting, allowing for suitable message specific to any installation site.
Easy Voice Recording (REC)
The VX-402REC can record two kinds of voice messages of up to 8 seconds each by using either the built-in micro-phone or external recording equipment such as a PC.
Voice Warning Function
When someone enters the protected area with the system armed, the voice warning function delivers one of two types of message or delivers unique recorded message through one of its four Playback settings. The voice warning function can serve as an effective deterrent for potential intruder, a friendly greeting for customers and a professional announcement for a place of business, and a variety of additional applications.
- Sequential Message: When the VX-402REC first detects someone in the area, it delivers a caution message. If someone is detected in the same area a second time within 30 seconds of the first message being given, it is repeated. On the third detection within 30 seconds, the caution message automatically changes into a warning message.
- Directional Detection: When the VX-402REC is used with another detection device such as an outdoor PIR, active IR beam or a magnetic conduct, different messages can be set to better ensure intruder detection. The caution message can be emitted from the first detector with the warning message emitting form the VX-402REC, or vise versa.
- Day/Night Message: The Vx-402REC changes its voice message automatically from daytime to nighttime mode allowing for welcome messages during the day and a warning notification at night.
- Arm/Disarm: For added convenience and more effective use, the detector provides a caution alert when the "Arm Mode" is set and gives a different message when disarmed.
External Speaker Terminal
The VX-402Rec also features a voice output terminal enabling it to be connected to an external speaker when an application requires amplified sound or remote location of the speaker.
A Variety of Application
- Intruder Prevention: An alarm is activated when an intruder enters the property or prohibited area.
- Warning Alert: a safety warning is activated, for example, when children go near dangerous areas such as a swimming pool.
- Customer Greeting: Professional greetings are given when a customer enters or exits your business.
Improved False Alarm for Stable Reliability
With the use of Multiple Detection Patterns Technology, the VX-402 series utilized a horizontally double-layered detection pattern, generating messages only when both the upper and lower detection patterns are activated at the same time. This patented technology guarantees reliable performance against false alarms often caused by temperature changes and light reflection in outdoor settings.
- Flexible Detection Range Function
The detection range of the VX-402REC is adjustable, providing additional false alarm protection against any movement, from cars, people or animals outside of the intended protection area.
- Size Judging Function
The size judgment function virtually eliminates false alarms due to small animals. When only the lower zone detects a moving object, the unit is not activated. When only the upper zone detects a moving object the unit is not activated. When both the lower and upper zones detect a moving object, the unit is activated.
- Advanced Temperature Compensation
At higher ambient temperatures, sensitivity increases excessively at 95-98.6 F or over and human body detection becomes problematic. Compensation allows sensitivity to automatically drop when 95-98.6 F to perform more reliably within wider temperature ranges. The VX-402 series uses this Temperature Compensation Circuit for both the upper and lower detection functions.
- Double Conductive Shielding
The VX series' patented Double Conductive Shielding Technology uses a special conductive filler to cover the element window. This allows infrared energy to pass through, while blocking and grounding out light and RFI sources.
Extensive Detection for Multi-Purpose Applications
Connect with any additional PIR detector, such as an Active IR beam or Magnetic Contact, for advanced self-contained functions and higher reliability without the use of any special control panel.
- Detection Area Extension Function
Wiring two VX-402 series sensors together and selecting the "OR" Mode will allow the detection pattern to be doubled.
- Directional Detection Function
The VX-402 series can also be used in conjunction with another sensor for greater stability. By selecting the "And" Mode and programming which sensor should activated first (DIP Switch Programming), the VX-402 series can sense direction and will be activated only if motion is detected from a specified direction.
- The VX-402 series is designed for easy installation. With built-in entry and simple-to-follow wiring connections, installation is quick and hassle-free.
- The detection area can be customized for every application, using an area masking plate and area angle adjustment control, allowing for precise detection in any application.
Duevi Outdoor Detectors
Duevi outdoor dual head detectors are innovative volumetric detector for outdoor use. The detection is performed by two passive infrared sensors mounted on two completely independent and adjustable heads, both horizontally and vertically, each one with its own sensitivity setting. The heads may be combined with logic AND (only the detection of both heads triggers alarm) or logic OR (the detection of any head triggers alarm). With these features, this detector provides great versatility and reliability that removes unwanted alarm events, which often limit the outdoor installation of volumetric detection.
Equipped with tamper protection, the device is programmable by a built-in dip-switch for all programmable options. There is also a test function with led indication for each head, and acoustic buzzer for a simplified installation in low visibility conditions.
The detector can be mounted at heights from 80 to 250 cm. Two lens covers allow one to obtain a curtain effect on both heads if required.
- Detection technology 2 PIR sensors mounted on completely independent & adjustable heads, each one with sensitivity setting
- Detection Logic OR – simple AND – directional AND selectable
- Coverage 12m 100° dual PIR mode or 12m 200° single PIR mode 12m dual corridor mode or 24m single bidirectional corridor mode
- Power supply 9 VDC lithium or alkaline battery - 866-D-OPWF (Wire free) 9-14 Vdc (26 mA standby – 44 mA alarm) - 866-D-OPW (Wired)
- Current consumption 15µA (standby), 10 ma alarm transmission - 866-D-OPWF (Wire free)
- Tamper switch Output activates when either the detector or its cover is removed
- Sensitivity Each PIR has its own adjustable sensitivity pot
- Alarm output Form C - solid state switch: 10V DC0.01A - 866-D-OPW (Wired)
- Alarm period Approx. 2.5 sec
- Warm up period Approx. 1 min.
- LED indicator LED indicator for each PIR head
- Operating temperature -20°C to +55°C
- Environmental humidity 95% max.
- Mounting height 0.8m - 2.5m
- Mounting Wall mount or pole mount
- Additional lens Corridor lens
- Weatherproof IP54
The Duevi outdoor dual head detectors are ideal either for new installations or for adding to existing installations where outdoor performance, reliability and aesthetics are important. These can be set up in a variety of different ways:
Duevi 2 Channel Wire Free receiver
The RX2 is a universal 2-channel, 20-device receiver for the Duevi wire free outdoor detector and has been designed to integrate easily into any new or existing alarm systems. The receiver has 2 zone output relays and trouble output that activates for tamper, low battery and detector supervision.
DUEVI 2 CHANNEL WIRE FREE RECEIVER 866-D-RX2
Power supply 9-14 Vdc
Wired Outputs2 Relay outputs 1 supervision output for tamper & low battery
RF selection433,92 MHz (100 m in open field)